Chris Holtmann Calls Out Mark Turgeon

I’ve always thought Turgeon was a tool. I remember when Iowa beat them at their place Jbo’s freshman year Turgeon refused to say anything positive about Iowa. It was all about his team struggling and playing poorly.

Not sure you could find a coach who’s done less with more (talent) than that guy.

Holtman was very kind When he called Turgeon out, maybe too much so. Turgeon should take a lesson.

Maybe if Turgeon can't handle playing in the B1G he could help his brother Jim coach at Denver University.

I’ve always thought Turgeon was a tool. I remember when Iowa beat them at their place Jbo’s freshman year Turgeon refused to say anything positive about Iowa. It was all about his team struggling and playing poorly.

Not sure you could find a coach who’s done less with more (talent) than that guy.
You also had the game in 2018 when JBo was being mugged, Fran got bounced, then Fernando stood over Tyler Cook and taunted him.

There was a game at Carver in 2017 or 18 where things got tense in the handshake line and Fran told his players to take a U turn.

Shaka Smart, for one.

Tonight in the postgame interview he said it’s ridiculous that they played at 9 EST and have to play again Saturday evening.

yeah, knu (football) and MD (basketball) have mentalities that don't fit in the B1G; i.e. they feel like they are elite when they having won jack in decades (2002 for MD). they don't seem to like to have to prove it on the field of play and that they deserve special consideration.

Nice. We needed someone to be the straw. I'd heard Turgeons comments about him bitchin about the schedule and was hoping someone would call him on that. Didn't hear him say whatever he said about Wesson though. Talk about a big no-no. I mean don't go talking about other schools players like that. Just don't. Glad Holtmann is setting him strait.

Latest posts