Chizik and Auburn Report

I suspect this is more of an SEC/Auburn deal,but it is possible that it also happened at ISU.
The reported violations by ISU the other day may have included some of Chiziks run there.

Auburn is dirty, always has been,and somehow the NCAA has ignored it. This is not a minor pay for play deal down there, it is huge,and well-financed by a group of 100 rich boosters,who kick in upwards of 10-25k a year to keep the wheels greased at Auburn.

Chizek is another holy roller hypocrite,preaching the lord on sunday,while cheating thru his teeth the rest of the week.

let me guess, in 5 more years they get the championship taken away. but, in the meantime, southern miss gets 4 years probation.

Being in SEC country, I'd like nothing more than to see Auburn's trophy taken away. However, although I do believe they do this stuff, this doesn't seem like a very credible source.

Being in SEC country, I'd like nothing more than to see Auburn's trophy taken away. However, although I do believe they do this stuff, this doesn't seem like a very credible source.

Numerous ex players isn't a good source? It isn't like it was one disgruntled guy.

I was listening to Jay Mohr Sports over my lunch and they had a former kicker/punter on the show and they asked him if he witnessed any of this. He said no, never and that he didn't understand why reports get away with stories like this with no evidence at all.

Of course the kicker/punter never saw anything, who cheats for a kicker/punter? No is gonna pay them either. Besides that you gotta hide if from them, everyone knows kickers and punters are narks anyway.

well, this is definitely getting lots of airtime on ESPN today.

i'm sure, like the cam newton stuff, this will be "hard to prove", though the NCAA doesn't have a hard time coming down hard on the Boise State's of the world.

also, of course most former players are going to deny it (even if they were involved), cause that would mean they would lose out on their national championship. duh!

ncaa is in a tough spot. on the one hand they seem powerless to uncover facts. They can't nail people for suspicion and hear say and they don't have supeona powers. And then they get aggressive and leverage a rat (Shapiro) and are criticized for that.

Numerous ex players isn't a good source? It isn't like it was one disgruntled guy.

"McNeil is awaiting trial for armed robbery stemming from a March 2011 arrest. In June, his former teammate Antonio Goodwin was sentenced to 15 years in prison for his part in the incident."

This guy certainly isn't. I do believe they did all the things they've reported and then some. I just don't think they'll be able to prove it... just like with Cam Newton.

Gene, Gene the cheating machine was formerly the bagman for Tommy Tuberville at Auburn before going to Iowa State. His history of corrupt practices
is why the 3 businessmen who run Allbarn wanted to hire Chizek as head coach despite his dismal records in Ames. The Alabama-Saban envy drove the deal.