Chima Chineke Envisions Success at Iowa

It's incredibly refreshing to see a young man with the right priorities. My guess is that he doesn't spend 1/2 his time staring at his smart phone. I'll definitely be pulling for him.

Plano East HS is in the Dallas Metroplex. The quality of football there is insanely good. Tons of P5 college players from there and lots of NFL as well. As a three-star rated player he could easily be a four-star type player. Let's hope he blossoms in Phil's defense.

Plano East HS is in the Dallas Metroplex. The quality of football there is insanely good. Tons of P5 college players from there and lots of NFL as well. As a three-star rated player he could easily be a four-star type player. Let's hope he blossoms in Phil's defense.
For all the fanfare Texas high school football receives, I recently saw a list of NFL QBs by their home state high school. California had double the number of QBs as Texas, surprised me.

For all the fanfare Texas high school football receives, I recently saw a list of NFL QBs by their home state high school. California had double the number of QBs as Texas, surprised me.
Not sure if it's still the case but a big knock on TX recruits was that most of them already reached their potential due to the advanced state of TX HS football. Whereas other states' recruits have much more projection.

Latest posts