Cheaty McSweater

It seems to me that the people that preach about God and integrity the most, turn out to be the people with the least of both.

It seems to me that the people that preach about God and integrity the most, turn out to be the people with the least of both.
Tout your weaknesses as strengths.

One of the rare nuggets of sage advice my father gave me is to never do business with a 'Christian' businessman. For every truly honest Christian businessman there are a dozen crooks wearing the label to lull the rubes.

Tout your weaknesses as strengths.

One of the rare nuggets of sage advice my father gave me is to never do business with a 'Christian' businessman. For every truly honest Christian businessman there are a dozen crooks wearing the label to lull the rubes.

You guys hit the freaking nail on the head.

How should Ohio State be punished in the post Cheaty McSweater era? A few possibilities might include:

1) Ohio State should be prohibited from ever again referring to itself as “THE Ohio State University.”
2) When the OSU band spells ****** Ohio, the ” i ” must remain undotted.
3) OSU players’ program photos must show both a front and profile shot and carry a 9-digit number underneath.
4) Players with tattoos should be banned from competition.
5) Players who drive should be banned from competition.
6) President Gee should be demoted to manager of the women’s rowing team.
7) Big Ten President Jim Delany should rule OSU ineligible for the conference football championship or a bowl game for 6 years, one year for each time the Buckeyes won the Big Ten title while cheating.
icon_cool.gif
And Big Ten Jim might also want to rethink, again, the embarrassing names he chose for the football divisions. Or maybe he still thinks OSU is a “Leader.”

Last edited:
The required Hitler reaction video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HWubSaqB9U]YouTube - ‪Hitler Reacts To Jim Tressel Resigning‬‏[/ame]

1) Ohio State should be prohibited from ever again referring to itself as “THE Ohio State University.â€￾

Couldn't agree with this more. And furthermore I recommend the firing squad to the idiot who began throwing the "THE" in fornt of it. May he rot in hell for all eternity.

As a condition of their ongoing participation in the NCAA, they must always use the dollar sign in their name:

O$U. It must be on all official Nike gear.

OHIO STATE SUCKS. CHEATERS. CUT THEM NO SLACK AT ALL. THEY SHOULD BE KICKED OUT OF THE BIG TEN. THE MORE I THINK ABOUT IT, THE MADDER I GET:(

Latest posts