Charlie Weis new coach at Kansas

WTF is Kansas thinking? He won't even get half the talent he did at ND and he still couldn't fukn win.

Great Get, Decided Schematic Advantage, wants to be a Jayhawk, can't wait to burn down a small town in Missouri, Knows the area from his time with the Chiefs, he will build an assembly line of NFL-bound talent going through Lawrence, he is like the bad guy at the end of a Ghostbusters movie for opposing coaches....

I was hoping Gill would do well, and he might have in a year or two.

I think Wies will do okay, but if he doesn't, he should be out in a few years. I hope KU made up for the potential financial buyout of another football coach.

It's all about winning, these days, so I don't think Charlie will win more than eight games at anytime. Maybe nine wins in a season but that is it.

3010312_Image.jpg

charlie-weis-is-fat1.jpg

They probably could have had this guy.............

andy+reid.jpg

So much hate - we're talking Kansas football. Honestly I think it's about the best that program could expect. It's not Kansas BBall.

Agree with HawkeyeMHA..........Mangino took Kansas to its highest football finish in history........it won the Orange Bowl just 4 years ago, under Mark Mangino. They also won a bowl the next year, under the Big coach. They should NEVER have fired Mark Mangino. He was a tough talking football coach.......well, golly, isn't that what you want in a FB coach?

Muschamp has to be real happy about that. Maybe KOK wants the job.

There is going to be a dark period again at Florida. Muschamp is the second coming of zookr. The buzz in the states of FL/GA/SC (the heart of the gator fanbase) is not positive. The only good news is that Al Golden (shower) at Teh U isn't lighting anyone's fuse either, and Jimblow Fisher up in Tallahassee is a total hack.
There will not be a BCS national champion--or competitor--from the state of Florida for many years.

The Kansas AD let Gill go after only two years so he could make his "mark" on the football program. He hit a dribbler off the tee box and I'm sure KU alumni aren't happy. The AD will now be on the hot seat.

When asked in an interview last night if he felt bad about accepting the job in Kansas after the trainwreck he created and left at ND this was his response--

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPcod8IS214&feature=related]Jabba's Laugh - YouTube[/ame]

Latest posts