Chant

drldm

We want ..... Cezar Guerro .............. !!!!!!!!!
Show some love to this young man .

Shorten it up....

We Want Cezar...clap clap clapclapclap.

We Want Cezar...clap clap clapclapclap.

13.10.5 Prospective student-Athlete’s visit. A member institution shall not publicize (or arrange for publicity of) a prospective student-athlete’s visit to the institution’s campus. Further, a prospective student-athlete may not participate in team activities that would make the public or media aware of the prospective student-athlete’s visit to the institution (e.g., running out of the tunnel with team, celebratory walks to or around the stadium/arena, on-field pregame celebrations). Violations of this bylaw do not affect a prospective student-athlete’s eligibility and are considered institutional violations per Constitution 2.8.1.

there have been cases under this NCAA article where schools have had to report secondary recruiting violations because of student section chants, signs, and other things while a recruit was on an official visit.

13.10.5 Prospective student-Athlete’s visit. A member institution shall not publicize (or arrange for publicity of) a prospective student-athlete’s visit to the institution’s campus. Further, a prospective student-athlete may not participate in team activities that would make the public or media aware of the prospective student-athlete’s visit to the institution (e.g., running out of the tunnel with team, celebratory walks to or around the stadium/arena, on-field pregame celebrations). Violations of this bylaw do not affect a prospective student-athlete’s eligibility and are considered institutional violations per Constitution 2.8.1.

there have been cases under this NCAA article where schools have had to report secondary recruiting violations because of student section chants, signs, and other things while a recruit was on an official visit.

Unless I'm missing something...

I don't think message board threads constitute "institutional publicizing"

Unless of course some one knows someone or has an inside source.

Unless I'm missing something...

I don't think message board threads constitute "institutional publicizing"

Unless of course some one knows someone or has an inside source.

And another fail by tanabs tonight. I don't think that the student section arranging something is the same as the university arranging it. Besides, the university is too busy bungling the advertising for Jarryd Cole. They probably don't even know Cezar's coming yet.

Latest posts