CFN is picking Debbie

Sooby

http://collegefootballnews.com/2015/iowa-vs-nebraska-prediction-game-preview

Their game previews are usually pretty good, but you have a handful of people trying to preview every FBS game.
Interesting stat was that Iowa has never trailed in the turnover margin, since the Illinois State game.

"
Iowa should’ve and could’ve lost to Pitt and Indiana, and it would’ve lost to Wisconsin if the Badgers didn’t keep screwing up."
These tools didn't watch the Indiana game, and only saw the final score.

File is this under, "If my aunt had a package, she'd be my uncle."

Alabama should have and did lose to Ole Miss. OU should have and did lose to Texas. Ok St should have and did lose to Baylor. This is becoming comical. The entire nation wants Iowa to lose!

http://collegefootballnews.com/2015/iowa-vs-nebraska-prediction-game-preview

Their game previews are usually pretty good, but you have a handful of people trying to preview every FBS game.
Interesting stat was that Iowa has never trailed in the turnover margin, since the Illinois State game.

"
Iowa should’ve and could’ve lost to Pitt and Indiana, and it would’ve lost to Wisconsin if the Badgers didn’t keep screwing up."
These tools didn't watch the Indiana game, and only saw the final score.

File is this under, "If my aunt had a package, she'd be my uncle."

Did pitt or indiana ever even have the ball with the chance to take the lead in the 4th quarter? Could have lost maybe but should have lost isn't the case.

Big whoop. Have they correctly predicted Iowa to 11-0? If not, why should anyone care what their opinion is?

Iowa v Nebraska is a "toss-up" game according to Vegas. Massey says that Iowa has a 64% chance of winning the game. Iowa COULD lose....but I think they have a good chance of winning if we play the way we are capable of playing!

I didn't even realize that CFN still had a site. I haven't looked at those guys since about 2004......

I'm sure it helps Nebraska being a "solid" pick when ironically they're coming off a bye as we get a shortened week. Makes sense I mean what better way to go into a short week then having a bye when your opponent has 6 days to get ready for a big game.

Latest posts