CFN has us #23 to start the season

Bet that's the highest of any publication... I kinda like the idea of being under the radar. Let's take care of Wyoming. They'll probably be one of the darling upset picks for week one for the talking heads...

Bet that's the highest of any publication... I kinda like the idea of being under the radar. Let's take care of Wyoming. They'll probably be one of the darling upset picks for week one for the talking heads...

Can't remember what preseason rankings it was, but I saw one the other day that had us at #45 and Wyoming was at #38. I think those talking heads are already at it.

Can't remember what preseason rankings it was, but I saw one the other day that had us at #45 and Wyoming was at #38. I think those talking heads are already at it.
Wouldn't surprise me a bit... Just hope we can get up early on them and not let our foot up off the gas. It'd be really nice to make a statement with our running game and defense. Be nice to be the bullies of the BIG again

Wouldn't surprise me a bit... Just hope we can get up early on them and not let our foot up off the gas. It'd be really nice to make a statement with our running game and defense. Be nice to be the bullies of the BIG again

Everyone has question marks this time of the year. Only one way to figure it out and that is let them start knocking each other off 1 by 1. Everyone's playing for something at this point.

Season's finally here. It's put up or shut up time.

Latest posts