Carver Hawkeye

HawkGold

From MSU fans:
Carver Hawkeye is a nasty place for opponents. Like others have said, the crowd seems like it’s on top of the court and you can’t hear yourself think when they get wound up.

I was in Cedar Rapids for business and caught an Iowa /Wisky game a few years back. Its tougher on the opposition teams players than the fans.
Good place to fly in for winter games. I80 can be a shit storm in bad weather. That road is I94 on steroids.
I agree on there not being a bad seat at carver-hawkeye. Sitting in the last row of the only bowl is closest to bathrooms and concessions.
Decided to cross Iowa City and Kinnick off of my road trip lists in Fall 2010. That was a game to forget.
blackeye.gif

I was there when Trice couldn’t miss in the second half a few years back. There isn’t a bad seat in the house.
However Iowa City is a great college town. Go to The Airliner.
I love the design. It’s unreal to have 15,000 seats all in one bowl like that.
Carver Hawkeye Arena is one of my favorite basketball venues. I love the way it was built. When Iowa is good, that place gets going as well as any arena in the country.
I’m not but iowa city has always been number one on my big ten visit lists. I will go for sure next time MSU plays them in football.

Look for Izzo to call off the dogs and clear the bench with 8 minutes to go. Then sing Fran's praises in the post game presser. "You guys really got a terrific head coach. He's tough. Hang on to him for as long as I'm coaching, please."

From MSU fans:
Carver Hawkeye is a nasty place for opponents. Like others have said, the crowd seems like it’s on top of the court and you can’t hear yourself think when they get wound up.

I was in Cedar Rapids for business and caught an Iowa /Wisky game a few years back. Its tougher on the opposition teams players than the fans.
Good place to fly in for winter games. I80 can be a shit storm in bad weather. That road is I94 on steroids.
I agree on there not being a bad seat at carver-hawkeye. Sitting in the last row of the only bowl is closest to bathrooms and concessions.
Decided to cross Iowa City and Kinnick off of my road trip lists in Fall 2010. That was a game to forget.
blackeye.gif

I was there when Trice couldn’t miss in the second half a few years back. There isn’t a bad seat in the house.
However Iowa City is a great college town. Go to The Airliner.
I love the design. It’s unreal to have 15,000 seats all in one bowl like that.
Carver Hawkeye Arena is one of my favorite basketball venues. I love the way it was built. When Iowa is good, that place gets going as well as any arena in the country.
I’m not but iowa city has always been number one on my big ten visit lists. I will go for sure next time MSU plays them in football.
Wow. Makes me feel super privileged since I’ve been there.

Latest posts