Cards/Reds to affect coverage?

spliff45

The suspended game is starting at 11:30 with the next game starting 40 minutes after that's done.

Nice, maybe not. I hope fox is a big enough network to provide alternate coverage on a FoxSports Net channel.

Of course the suspended game is tied 2-2. I'm gonna be so ****in ****** if they don't make the game available.

Since Fox is a network of local affiliates, good chance that in iowa, they'll go to the game.

Here in NC, yankee fans outnumber Iowa fans several hundred to 1. This thing will be on for the duration.

Since Fox is a network of local affiliates, good chance that in iowa, they'll go to the game.

Here in NC, yankee fans outnumber Iowa fans several hundred to 1. This thing will be on for the duration.

With it being the stupid Yankeees...they wont. Ugh, this blows. So angry.

COutIRKUwAEEm6-.jpg

i'm getting the Yankees Jays here. Tied 5-5 in the 9th. crap. Yanks left bases loaded in bottom 8th.
Tell me about it! This damn MLB game is never going to end. What's makes it worse, is the same thing happened last season. By the time the MLB game was over the Iowa game was in the 3rd inning. Man I hate Fox sports! I wish the BTN could gets rights to the Hawkeye, Clowns game

Latest posts