Card Charged Again, Still No Access to Extra Forum

For the 4th or 5th month in a row now, my card was charged for access to the Extra forum and I still do not have access. I'm not sure what the deal is, but I've tried responding to the initial access email and posting here. I can't cancel the membership to stop my card from being charged because the front end system thinks I don't have access. Please help!

I had the same issue for a couple of months, which has been disappointing...I ultimately had to cancel the card I used for this site for different reasons, so assuming I will stop being charged. I reached out on this board and sent Jon a message and never heard back.

icpackerhawk, I'd post something on the main football board, you've taken the normal steps by posting here and sending a message, but it's obvious nobody is minding the store here.

I'm still not a paying member because I had an issue signing up that they wouldn't address.

@icparkerhawk Apologies for all of this, we typically get notified on support issues, but haven't gotten notified on this one. We've reimbursed you for your previous charges and you still have access to HN Extra going forward.

Thanks for hanging in there with us :)

-MS

Latest posts