Can't spell Outback...

Its funny that everyone was so excited to **** pound USC in the Outback 2 years ago. Amazing what a BCS win does to a fan base...

Its funny that everyone was so excited to **** pound USC in the Outback 2 years ago. Amazing what a BCS win does to a fan base...

It's not the BCS win it's the returners who got us all riled up. Had we lost a majority of our starters after the OB last year than I would be happy with an 8-9 win season and an Outback bid. However we returned a good portion of our team, and that is why an Outback bid is insulting right now. Next year, I will be happy for an Outback bowl again.

It's called expectations - especially expectations with the talent we have on this team. The talent on that Outback team definitely does not equal the talen we have on this team.

It's not the BCS win it's the returners who got us all riled up. Had we lost a majority of our starters after the OB last year than I would be happy with an 8-9 win season and an Outback bid. However we returned a good portion of our team, and that is why an Outback bid is insulting right now. Next year, I will be happy for an Outback bowl again.

This.

2011.......8-9 win season I would be content that.

It's called expectations - especially expectations with the talent we have on this team. The talent on that Outback team definitely does not equal the talen we have on this team.

Shonn Greene, Bradley Fletcher, Brandon Myers, Seth Olsen, Mitch King not withstanding right...

"Insightful Bowl" bound!!! ISU last year, Hawks this year!!! What a difference a year makes huh???

The insight moved up in the pecking order, and ISU was also picked ahead of Mizzou because of the number of Iowans living in AZ. I know looking at things rationally isnt as fun, but those are facts.

Count me out for a trip to Tampa... I've been there enough and have a wedding coming up. I'll stay home and save some money.

I think the turn out will be down from Hawk fans if we go to Tampa again because we have been there so many times in the recent years.

Count me out for a trip to Tampa... I've been there enough and have a wedding coming up. I'll stay home and save some money.

I think the turn out will be down from Hawk fans if we go to Tampa again because we have been there so many times in the recent years.

We wont be mad if you change your mind when the weather is -10 in Iowa :)

To be honest, i dont know if i will ever go to the Rose Bowl. When we were 9-0, i was researching prices, and they were so outrageous. Over $3000 each for 3 nights! I can go to Hawaii for 10 days for less than that.

Me too. Not many fans will probably travel this year unfortunately.

Latest posts