Can't seem to send PM's

Golfer

My preference is to answer some posts more privately than a public post, but perhaps I'm not at the level of membership where I can send pm's.

I can respond, or at least i could when I was getting 30 a day during the KoK debacle, but tried to address something today, and there is nothing in my sent folder.

Not a huge issue to me, but I am curious.

My preference is to answer some posts more privately than a public post, but perhaps I'm not at the level of membership where I can send pm's.

I can respond, or at least i could when I was getting 30 a day during the KoK debacle, but tried to address something today, and there is nothing in my sent folder.

JD decided if you carry a handicap above 8, no PM's for you!

I got your PMs later. So, they worked. I just was super busy today and didn't read them.

Thanks for the PM, Golfy. Sorry to say, my wife and I are not interested in joining your S&M swingers club. Maybe try good10; I hear he likes to ride dirty.

Latest posts