Can someone slip on over to corn-hole nation.....

It is not pretty. I posted on their board a congratulatory note on the noise in their stadium and what a great environment it was and some Nebraska dude replied that if we played in the East we would have 3 losses. Lots of disbelief and sour, sour grapes

"Back to back national championships"
"Mr. Davis cheated the right way"
"our thugs were nicer than Miami's thugs"

It is not pretty. I posted on their board a congratulatory note on the noise in their stadium and what a great environment it was and some Nebraska dude replied that if we played in the East we would have 3 losses. Lots of disbelief and sour, sour grapes

After every game every team has some comment on how we aren't that good AFTER we beat them yet we keep freaking winning.

....and report on what they're saying?

Go Hawks.

Are you banned or just feel too dirty to go over there. I can understand the latter. If it's the former, open an incognito window and you'll be able to read it there. That's what I have to do. :D

Are you banned or just feel too dirty to go over there. I can understand the latter. If it's the former, open an incognito window and you'll be able to read it there. That's what I have to do. :D

Similar to the Illinois board a couple of years ago....I posted with a hawkeye name and got banned in like 3 minutes. :mad:

I haven't been there, but I can tell you what they're saying...
1) The refs screwed us.
2) That wasn't a penalty when Beathard fumbled. We'd have won if the ref hadn't blown the call.
3) We're still better than Iowa.
4) We won the National championship in 1997.
5) Armstrong might have slipped from a first round draft pick to a second rounder tonight.
6) Time to find a new coach.
That should about cover it. :cool:

Here are some of the favorites:
Their best team barely beat our worst team.
We should have won by 20 if we have no turnovers
Iowa still isn't very good
5 national Titles
Fire Mike Riley!!!!

We should be meek and humble and realize that the only that sets our Hawkeye websites apart from their Cornhusker websites are

12-0

and

5-7

Bite Me Bug Eaters!!!!!

12289479_10153855602872125_692140286245343965_n.jpg

"targeting call was terrible, rule needs to go" lol haaahaa

I actually agree with this. I understand why the rule exists, but I also don't like how strictly it is enforced either. In this case it looked to me like the defender tried to lead with his shoulder, but ended up hitting Smith helmet to helmet because of the position they both wound up in after he committed himself to the play. With that said I only saw the play in realtime on TV. I might feel differently after watching the replay when I get home Sunday.

The consensus seems to be that 1) we are the worst fans in the history of college football and 2) we are the worst top 5 team in the history of college football. Several versions of these two themes seem to be dominating the boards.

Latest posts