Can Rogers play????

What?

This makes no sense. What makes you think he's going to average 7 or 8 yards a carry.
You, like all, should hope he doesn't need to play in a big bowl game, because if he is truly needed and we are taking off the red shirt for that game, we are in big trouble.

The Rose Bowl is not this year, it's in 2010.
Does a red shirt end when this year (2009) ends?
I think Rogers can be a S. Shaw type runner and players for a few yrds.
Iowa needs that type of runner.

Can red shirts play in a bowl game after Dec. 31?
I'd love to see Rogers hit the line for 7 or 8 yrds at a pop.

I would have loved to see it happen today! But it isn't going to happen. I can only hope that ARob is recovering quickly from his ankle injury!! Because if Wegher goes down and we have to play just Paki against OSU, we are f***ed...

Ferentz will play the guy that has the most experience, hands down over the guy that has better talent, yet hasn't played. Brad Banks not playing in favor of Kyle McCann says it all...

Brad Rogers will travel with the team to OSU. If you are a Hawkeye and travel with the team you are expected to be ready to play. That being said, Brad Rogers will not play this year. Let's just Paki isn't forced into the role of feature back anytime soon...

The Rose Bowl is not this year, it's in 2010.
Does a red shirt end when this year (2009) ends?
I think Rogers can be a S. Shaw type runner and players for a few yrds.
Iowa needs that type of runner

Rogers is a Nick Bell type back. A high riding Shonn Greene is you will - NO ONE the size of Greene can get that low on a player, he's amazing that way.
ARob is more of a Sedric Shaw type player... But he aint no Sedric Shaw!

Last edited:

Latest posts