Can anyone else get this to work?

1hawkeye1

I was trying to watch the game online last night while I worked on reports. But of course I was interrupted constantly and always at critical moments in the game. So I thought I would just watch the replay on WatchESPN. But for the life of me, I cannot get the damned thing to load.:mad:

Does this link work for anyone?

The link you posted takes me to the page where I can download the espn app. Then I can click on app and it opens the app up for me which seems to be working fine. Sorry for not much help but seems to be working on my end.

The link you posted takes me to the page where I can download the espn app. Then I can click on app and it opens the app up for me which seems to be working fine. Sorry for not much help but seems to be working on my end.

Hmmm, link takes me to a list of replays to choose from. At any rate, it won't load for me so I guess I'm screwed.:mad:

I got it to work and it's playing for me right now. Wanna come over? You bring the beer, pizza and chicks.

Seriously, though, it is working for me.

I got it to work and it's playing for me right now. Wanna come over? You bring the beer, pizza and chicks.

Seriously, though, it is working for me.

2 of the 3 will be quality. the 3rd is going to be a disappointment.:( Do you have any paper sacks?

Latest posts