Bye week boredom...best Hawkeye names

YEAH!!! I'm actually named for Tork and his brother Trever (my dad worked in the same office as their dad for years as a probation officer). I swear, I've watched the end of the '88 ISU game probably a hundred times, as well as the Peach Bowl where he tied the school record for picks in a bowl game. By far the best athlete to ever go through Corydon, nobody has even come close to touching him since.

What the hell...your name is "Torker"? "Trevork"? "Torkever"???

Ohhh...that makes a LOT more sense! Although...I thought "Trevork" had a cool ring to it...:p

Well at least then I wouldn't have had to deal with QUITE so much teasing when I was younger. Just think of how many words rhyme with Tork lol.

I'd have to say that my favorite Hawkeye name is..."Nile Kinnick"...followed closely by "Rick Stanzi"...mainly cuz of all of the cool things we can do with his last name... :D

Well at least then I wouldn't have had to deal with QUITE so much teasing when I was younger. Just think of how many words rhyme with Tork lol.

"Tork the dork, delivered by the stork"...yes, I totally see your point!

And I didn't mean the mean stuff in the above quotation marks!

Another vote for Demo Odems (almost the same frontwards as backwards).

Honorable mention, with an assist from the nickname ... Stormin' Norman Granger.