Burn

I loved the uniforms. I did not love the play of the defense. How do you let them drive 75 yards in 45 seconds???

Even though Stanford, Baylor and LSU lost and Oklahoma State looked like crap, with the less than stellar defensive effort, Iowa drops 2 spots from 5 to 7 in the CFP.

It seemed like the defensive game plan was to play 10 yards off the receivers... then back up more.

Let them catch it and line up again for another 10-15 yards...

Even though Stanford, Baylor and LSU lost and Oklahoma State looked like crap, with the less than stellar defensive effort, Iowa drops 2 spots from 5 to 7 in the CFP.

TBH doesn't really matter.... Iowa has to win out for the playoffs however it shakes.

If our defense doesn't return we have no chance of winning out.

It seemed like the defensive game plan was to play 10 yards off the receivers... then back up more.

The Bend then Break. And it telegraphs to your team that you lack faith in them.

Phil is is a weak link.

^^^This. Winning all the way out Iowa gets in. Lose a game and we don't. Ranking means zilch.

Yeah, not of fan of the uni's.....I think it was the numbers....they looked cheap.

Don't know how many of you remember the 70's and early 80's, but tonight I had a flashback of those old screen print numbers they used to put on jerseys.

Not sure if the defense or uni's were uglier tonight. But make no mistake they were both ugly.

All that while our backfield outnumbers their receivers 7-5. Absolutely no reason to use this bend & break crapatola.

Who the hell could possibly pass us? Oklahoma State? Lol at their game tonight. Is Florida going to jump from 11th to 5th?

It's possible, but who jumps them? TCU who beat mighty Kansas by 6, or Oklahoma State who had to come from behind to barely beat the juggernaut that is the Cyclones.

Even if we drop, which would be comical, it changes nothing. We either go 13-0 and go to CFP, lose any 1 game and go to the B1G Championship and likely Rose, lose any 2 games and...well...I don't wanna go there....

Latest posts