Bulaga

HOBBYHAWK

I thought last night he finally showed his old form again. Hopefully he has the rust off now cause he and Reiff on that side looked pretty good last night.

I agree completely! I was getting furious that Iowa was not going to the well (running left) enough last night. Running that was almost a guaranteed 8 yards, yet they just weren't doing it. I still don't understand.

Great post, agreed. He was a man amongst boys once again. Oline looked good, than we have the setback with Dace. Any info on Dace, ankle right? How serious??! He has been playing the best, hopefully can get past next 2 and have him back for OSU...

He owed his guy pretty much all night and I was wondering the same thing, just keep pounding it that way. Oh well I will take the result!!!!! 8-0

Great post, agreed. He was a man amongst boys once again. Oline looked good, than we have the setback with Dace. Any info on Dace, ankle right? How serious??! He has been playing the best, hopefully can get past next 2 and have him back for OSU...

I don't have any confirmation but many times an OL will break his fibula when they get rolled up on...over the years I've seen it many times....the only reason I say this is, they said something was broken and he could miss a couple of weeks...the only thing I can c him getting back that early with, would b a break in the fibula.....it's not a major weight bearing bone and u can play on it most times after a few weeks....depending...Jack Youngblood played in the Super Bowl years ago with this injury.....like I said no confirmation.....most important good luck to 78 and may he heal up fully....our prayers r with him....go Hawks!!!

Latest posts