BTN now- Iowa @Wisc

Wow! Amari with highlight-reel plays on punt coverage and then drilling Gilreath a few plays later.
We will miss good ol' #19 this season, but...NEXT MAN IN!:)

I will take an Iowa beat down of Wisky all day every day. I freaking hate that team and their fans.

I've watched a number of replay games on the BTN. A number of the analyst and announcers have commented on how intelligently Iowa plays. It is kind of interesting to hear different teams of broadcasters comment about Iowa's style of play. Nothing fancy on offense and straight up on defense.

I've watched a number of replay games on the BTN. A number of the analyst and announcers have commented on how intelligently Iowa plays. It is kind of interesting to hear different teams of broadcasters comment about Iowa's style of play. Nothing fancy on offense and straight up on defense.

I get tired of Griese ( sp ) and his analysis. you can tell it kills him when Iowa is playing well, he is always trying to pick our team apart. Here's a comment from todays Wisky vs. Iowa replay

Speilman " Iowa's defensive front 4 are warriors, they rarely substitute "

Griese " That's because they don't have anyone good to sub in "

Gimmie a break Robert.....

My take after watching the replay:

Iowa is the best coaching staff in the league when it comes to making 2nd half adjustments. UW had nothing, absolutely nothing, offensively the 2nd half. "Jump around" was their biggest energy in the 2nd half.

DJK was the catalyst in the 2nd half. He had his guy beat the whole 2nd half.

Edds is going to be missed big time. He covered much smaller/faster WR's the entire game and ended up with the game-ending INT.

Stanzi showed me why he's a leader and is better than Pryor. He won that 2nd half when the running game was going nowhere. Without his play, we don't win.

I forgot how awful the PAT's were. Hideous. On the other hand, the 2nd FG was 48 yards and would have been good from 60.

Griese was generally a buffoon. He really needs to retire.

I will take an Iowa beat down of Wisky all day every day. I freaking hate that team and their fans.

+1. Plenty of annoying Badger fans in the Dubuque area, so it's always my favorite game to win.

This was one of the few games I hadn't re-watched yet. Really gets the blood running. Just think, we're only 41 days from putting all this heat/humidity/constant thunderstorm nonsense behind us and getting football season underway.

Latest posts