Brunner & Howe Podcast: Talking Early-Season Hawkeye Hoops

I can't wait to listen to this. With Jon heading off into the sunset and OnIowa basically not fielding any Hoops questions - there is a huge void for Iowa basketball podcasting IMO.

It was pretty good, it's always interesting listening to the guys that been there, done that speak from their perspective.

Is Greg living in the Des Moines area now?

Great podcast Rob, and I thought Greg was a great listen. He obviously is dialed into the Iowa program and watches and pays attention to everything going on. Looking forward to listening the rest of the season! Do you plan on releasing them on particular days of the week, or just whenever you and Greg can get together to do them?

Thanks, Dean. Appreciate you listening.

We’ve discussed every week to 10 days. The basketball season is kind of scattered around, so we’ll try to do it when he have multiple games to talk about.

Thanks, Dean. Appreciate you listening.

We’ve discussed every week to 10 days. The basketball season is kind of scattered around, so we’ll try to do it when he have multiple games to talk about.

You gunna do an instant reaction basketball podcast?

You gunna do an instant reaction basketball podcast?

Something I can consider. I don't think Greg would be available for that on a regular basis. He's working with three young kids and going to graduate school.

It will be tough for me to do when I'm at the games because I head to interviews shortly after they conclude.

Let me think about some possibilities there.

We definitely will have something for football next season.

I just remember a co-worker who grew up with him near Charles City and talking nonstop about Greg's dad, nicknamed Bowser.

Latest posts