Brommer

Hooper

I like the way he battles. He did alright. He has that little baby hook move and can block/bother shots. He is getting better. I think he might turn out to be a player afterall.

I like the way he battles. He did alright. He has that little baby hook move and can block/bother shots. He is getting better. I think he might turn out to be a player afterall.

I am glad that Brommer is getting some minutes and a chance to help contribute. I think he could be a decent off the bench guy as long as he gets some confidence.

He is shooting 75% this year from the foul line which is good.

I think he actually has pretty good feet and should be able to contribute 4 points and 5 rebounds a game given he gets consistent playing time. He is a bigger body and I think CONFIDENCE is the main thing holding him back from being able to kind of contribute.

He definitely defends better than Cougill. Cougs is a bit too slow right now, he gets beat and ends up fouling/giving up some easy looks.

The problem comes with the O, to have to run and set screens, to be on the perimeter from side to side, simply does not play to a low post game ( and he was showing one today ), plus how can you rebound when you are 17 to 20 feet away from the hoop and dont have positioning? Great system there.

Latest posts