Brands

beehawk13

Good thing wrestling doesn't have the same type of officials as b ball does otherwise brands would be suspended for many matches the way conducts himself!

The officiating was terrible. Both he and Terry (more so Terry I thought) lost their minds on several occasions. But it was just their normal antics yelling, running, jumping, etc.

Officials were awful, and totally out of their league. Constantly out of position, and making head scratching calls. It was so bad that I was begging for Kevin Tann.

Officials were awful, and totally out of their league. Constantly out of position, and making head scratching calls. It was so bad that I was begging for Kevin Tann.

Our 11 year old had Tann umpire his baseball game last summer. I had to remind him who was behind home plate.

Good thing wrestling doesn't have the same type of officials as b ball does otherwise brands would be suspended for many matches the way conducts himself!

If wrestling were like basketball it would suck. Different sports, different standards. Wrestling is obviously a more physical and intimate sport.

It was bad officiating, but I don't know if I would go that far. At least the guy wasn't trying to draw all the attention to himself.

Latest posts