brad rodgers

any updates on rodgers heart condition?

No new news, which could either be a good thing or a bad thing. Unfortunately for Iowa, AIRBHG tends to lean more towards bad things, so...

Hopefully he's healthy and can play. Less for Iowa's sake, and more for his own.

He was allegedly working out and did the infamous "100 squats from hell", so I take that as a good sign as I doubt our staff would let him go through that unless he had a clean bill of health.

I'm very hopeful that Rogers is good to go. It's ver good news if he did participate in the 100-squat workout. *I'm not too sure who'd be the fullback if he's not healthy. There is Reisen... Or maybe a TE like Gimm or Getz could make the move.*

I'm very hopeful that Rogers is good to go. It's ver good news if he did participate in the 100-squat workout. *I'm not too sure who'd be the fullback if he's not healthy. There is Reisen... Or maybe a TE like Gimm or Getz could make the move.*

Plus the transfer we just got from I think Air Force, although he will probably have to sit out this season.

Latest posts