Brackets- How far will you pick Iowa to go?

ibahawkeye

I took the Iowa/Tenn winner over UMASS. Mostly because I think Tenn can beat UMASS but if Iowa could pull out a win over Tenn, I think that may give them enough confidence to beat UMASS as well.

I can't take them over Duke. Coach K vs. Fran.... ruh roh.

Luckily I dont have to pick a winner of Iowa/Tenn. I think both can beat UMass and Duke.

I picked em to the elite 8. Sorry I just cant see it any other way. However Im not stupid enough to put any $ on it

I picked Iowa/UT winner over UMASS...just not sure it will be Iowa.

Regardless, winner of that game...will not get past Duke.

Stupid play in game means I can't make a homer bracket and have Iowa win. I have to pick a stupid Tenn/Iowa combo and I don't want to do that. WHY IS LIFE SO UNFAIR AND HARD?!?!?!?!

I picked Iowa/UT winner over UMASS...just not sure it will be Iowa.

Regardless, winner of that game...will not get past Duke.

Also played in the state of N. Carolina if I'm not mistaken. Typical. Whoever plays Duke... Good luck with that.

Since Iowa got dumped into one of the play-in slots, I can't pick "Iowa" to go anywhere, since tournament pools don't seem to acknowledge the play-in games (don't have to pick them). It's the "round 1 winner", and like others, I will probably have that team beating UMass and losing to Duke.

Also played in the state of N. Carolina if I'm not mistaken. Typical. Whoever plays Duke... Good luck with that.

Since Iowa got dumped into one of the play-in slots, I can't pick "Iowa" to go anywhere, since tournament pools don't seem to acknowledge the play-in games (don't have to pick them). It's the "round 1 winner", and like others, I will probably have that team beating UMass and losing to Duke.

Duke was a #2 seed 2 years ago playing in Greensboro, NC. Lost to #15 Lehigh. :)

Stupid play in game means I can't make a homer bracket and have Iowa win. I have to pick a stupid Tenn/Iowa combo and I don't want to do that. WHY IS LIFE SO UNFAIR AND HARD?!?!?!?!

Usually after the game wednesday night the brackets will be updated to indicate the winning team (Iowa or Tennessee). So you can just wait until Wednesday night/Thursday morning to submit your bracket.

I have a hard time picking Iowa to beat anybody right now. If the players weren't embarrassed by the Illinois game, or motivated by the Team Pat game in the B1G Tourney, I just don't see it happening against a team that is on a roll, winning 5 of the last 6.

And I hate feeling this way. I am usually the one being accused of drinking the Kool-aid. But seeing the hollow looks on our players faces after the tourney announcement ... saying all of the right things, but with no emotion or feeling. Tennessee, on the other hand, is excited about being there. That has me worried.

But as bad as I want the Hawks to snap out of it and win this first game ... then the second ... and so on ... if I had to bet money straight up, it would be on Tennessee. :(

Iowa losses the play in. I will be hoping for the opposite but unless this team found a leader and are cheering each other on during the game they are not going to win. When is the last time you saw another player point to someone for the assist.

The seniors on this team did not step up as leaders on and off the court and that is why you have seen the struggles and it will continue on Wednesday. Unless they have decided to play their role, or an under classman steps into it.

I took the Iowa/Tenn winner over UMASS. Mostly because I think Tenn can beat UMASS but if Iowa could pull out a win over Tenn, I think that may give them enough confidence to beat UMASS as well.

I can't take them over Duke. Coach K vs. Fran.... ruh roh.

I have us going all the way, with only one of the wins by less than 15 points. Predicting we will shoot 75% for behind the arc...

Latest posts