boise st. football

BergHawk7

bsu is just killing arizona st right now. kellen moore will become the winningest qb in d-1 history and these seniors have never tailed at half time. imho they shouldv been playing in the BCS, and i believe they could play with anyone of those teams (yes even lsu and bama)

iv watched this team for the past 4 yrs and i just dont understand how peopl can say they wouldnt do s*** in the power conf. call me crazy but imho they could contend in the big ten this yr and last and 2009, play in the big 12 champ last yr. nd win this yr. contend in the pac(maybe beat oregon) and sec. they would do alot better than most people think.

really look at how this team has played(not who theyv beaten) the last 3-4 yrs and you know im right (at least bout the big ten) i really wish BSU couldv played better teams. now that they will be rebuilding next yr they finally get into a bcs conf. but the big east has lost its luster. they cant catch a break.

Boise State is about the same as an SEC school...actually less....they cheat...AND they're academic admission standards are less than most JC's....I laugh at people who make Boise out to be these shining examples.

Bosie st plays at Mich St next year, oh wow i wish bsu wasnt losing all these seniors, thatd be a great game to watch.

I agree Boise St is a great team and deserved a BCS game. Just to correct one thing the seniors have trailed at halftime. Dont have time to go through every game but against TCU this yr they trailed 14-20.

bsu is just killing arizona st right now. kellen moore will become the winningest qb in d-1 history and these seniors have never tailed at half time. imho they shouldv been playing in the BCS, and i believe they could play with anyone of those teams (yes even lsu and bama)

kellen moore undefeated against AQ teams. oregon x2 (2009 pac 10 champions), virgina tech, georgia (sec championship), arizona st. TCU in fiesta bowl (yes im counting tcu)

Boise State is about the same as an SEC school...actually less....they cheat...AND they're academic admission standards are less than most JC's....I laugh at people who make Boise out to be these shining examples.

Admission standards yes. The cheating? Hahahaha. Riiiigggghhht. News flash for you: ALL Football teams at the FBS level have skeletons in their closet. ALL of them.

the infractions by the BSU football program are a drop in the pacific ocean in terms of what goes on at that level. NCAA has to try and make an example out of someone though.

Do they take guys that other schools wouldn't or couldn't? Probably so. But Christ, it's Boise freaking state. I respect the hell out of what that program has accomplished.

I agree Boise St is a great team and deserved a BCS game. Just to correct one thing the seniors have trailed at halftime. Dont have time to go through every game but against TCU this yr they trailed 14-20.

they said on espn they never trailed, maybe i heard wrong. maybe it was they never lost after leading at half. idk.

Sorry this thread should be in the ncaaf forum. Just totally forgot about it. Sorry Jon don't ban me please...lol

I love Boise State and Kellen Moore is an amazing quarterback. And who couldn't love Chris Petersen? And anyone who says they would flop in a AQ conference has never sat down and watched that team objectively. They are incredibly talented and will simply reload next year. Like they do year after year after year.

Latest posts