Bobby Knights Health Declining

Well, fortunately, there is a thing called the interwebz where Bob Knight will live in infamy.

Can you imagine a round of golf with Fran?

He may not have any clubs left in the bag by the time he gets to the eighteenth hole. Or a bag.

As for Knight, there have been reports of Alzheimer's, which I wouldn't wish on him or anyone else. When it's my time, that's one of the last ways I would want to go. There was a story last year of Knight not being able to recognize one his former Texas Tech players.

Knight has been very quiet since he was on some news programs in support of Trump during the 2016 election. It's not his nature to be quiet. His health issues could be real and more severe than people are letting on.

Can you imagine a round of golf with Fran?

He may not have any clubs left in the bag by the time he gets to the eighteenth hole. Or a bag.

As for Knight, there have been reports of Alzheimer's, which I wouldn't wish on him or anyone else. When it's my time, that's one of the last ways I would want to go. There was a story last year of Knight not being able to recognize one his former Texas Tech players.

Knight has been very quiet since he was on some news programs in support of Trump during the 2016 election. It's not his nature to be quiet. His health issues could be real and more severe than people are letting on.

Whatever it is, it sounds severe, with the word '''major" used in the article. The way certain things were phrased in that article make me think you may be right. Talk about his "basketball mind" etc.

I'm not a Bob Knight fan, but I don't wish him ill even though he wished the same on the admin, etc. from Indiana in 2017.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcsports.com/chicago/big-ten/bob-knight-tells-dan-patrick-hes-never-returning-indiana-and-he-hopes-former-administrators?amp

I just feel sorry for him. He always seemed angry and I wonder if he really even truly enjoyed coaching or if he was just pissed more often than not. Not sure I ever once saw the guy smile.. Even after winning it all in '87.

Last edited:

Latest posts