Bleacher Report has a top 50 Nba prospect list...

Hawkfnntn

And neither Luka or Joe are on it.... So that doesn't bode too well for em. Wonder if they'll have an NBA combine deal for em to show what they got. I'm not too surprised by this. I kinda thought Garza may have climbed back into the 40s ball park but still. Both are borderline gonna get drafted at all it looks like. I wonder with that still being the case for JW if he may end up coming back or not.

Come back Garza......increase that stock value. Please. lol

Nah, he will be able to make some 6 figure numbers for sure and probably lower 7 figures.

Come back Garza......increase that stock value. Please. lol

Nah, he will be able to make some 6 figure numbers for sure and probably lower 7 figures.
His biological athlete clock is ticking. Most guys his age in the NBA who actually get minutes have 2-3 years in the league already.

If he bounces around the G-league making peanuts for two years, all of a sudden he's 25 which is old man territory in the NBA.

Go get that Euro money for 6-7 years, buy real estate, and retire.

His biological athlete clock is ticking. Most guys his age in the NBA who actually get minutes have 2-3 years in the league already.

If he bounces around the G-league making peanuts for two years, all of a sudden he's 25 which is old man territory in the NBA.

Go get that Euro money for 6-7 years, buy real estate, and retire.
I know, just joking. He has to go and I don't blame him.

If he's already selling those crypto coins he's already in violation and not eligible fwiw.

I think Joe would benefit from a season being the man at Iowa and I think most would tell him the same, but he might be done with school and want to get to his life.