Black Friday Game Times

guffus

I see the Neb @iowa game has been move to prime time starting at 6:30pm on NBC.

Also the Minn @Wisc game has been moved to Black Friday at noon on CBS.

I remember back in 2020 when they originally planned to switch it up so that Iowa and Wisc would play on Thanksgiving Saturday, a lot of people (well, I did). wondered if the Big Ten would set up a Black Friday double header involving Iowa, Wisc, Neb and Minn every year. But Wisc seemed to push back on the idea. In the end the pandemic screwed up the 2020 and 2021 schedules and the idea was scrapped. Iowa and Neb went back to playing Black Friday every year including 2020, although that was not the last game of the reg season that year.

But. Now I guess CBS and NBC are forcing the issue and are demanding Big Ten Black Friday double headers every year. Last year it was PSU-MSU who played black Friday night. So it might not be Minn-Wisc every year.

As long as those shitbirds are in the same conference as us, they need to keep the Iowa-nebraska black Friday game.

I see the Neb @iowa game has been move to prime time starting at 6:30pm on NBC.

Also the Minn @Wisc game has been moved to Black Friday at noon on CBS.

I remember back in 2020 when they originally planned to switch it up so that Iowa and Wisc would play on Thanksgiving Saturday, a lot of people (well, I did). wondered if the Big Ten would set up a Black Friday double header involving Iowa, Wisc, Neb and Minn every year. But Wisc seemed to push back on the idea. In the end the pandemic screwed up the 2020 and 2021 schedules and the idea was scrapped. Iowa and Neb went back to playing Black Friday every year including 2020, although that was not the last game of the reg season that year.

But. Now I guess CBS and NBC are forcing the issue and are demanding Big Ten Black Friday double headers every year. Last year it was PSU-MSU who played black Friday night. So it might not be Minn-Wisc every year.

The asshole who scheduled that game for 6:30 should be forced to sit out there and watch every single snap. I don't want to sound like an old man, but a game ending at 9:30 or 10 at that time of year is just a bad idea for the fans who are in attendance.

Kinnick should be a dark black pit of Hell that night. We need to blast AC/DC at jet engine take off volume. All black unis, socks and shoes. Just the name and number. Blackness and the void is the theme.

Latest posts