Bill Snyder - Greatest Coach Ever

HawkSHOw

Wow! This guy brings one of the worst football programs in history to prominence...retires, and comes back and does it again.

Congrats to Coach Snyder!! Hayden has to be proud!

notice how athletic his teams look?

notice how Iowa does not look like that?

BTW I agree, he's done a great job.

He reloads at KState. But we must cyclically rebuild at Iowa. Because Manhattan KS puts Iowa City IA to shame. Or something.

Just like Lincoln NE does.

We're just lil' ol' Iowa

Mike Hlas just tweeted that without Snyder, it just might be now be 53 years without a Rose Bowl trip. I agree.

Yeah, that old guy's got it going on. I don't know what he does, but he gets the best out of all of his players. He's magic or somethin'. I have nothing but respect and admiration for him.

I'm curious as to some old, nearly dead looking guy, has such a good college football program.

I'm curious as to some old, nearly dead looking guy, has such a good college football program.

I don't know, but it's definitely HIM. K St was a very run-of-the-mill team until he came. He built them up into a very winning program. Then he retired and they started going downhill fast without him. Somehow they got him to return, and he built them back up again almost immediately.

If you could bottle *whatever his magic is* we could be winners too. ha ha ha ha ha

I don't know, but it's definitely HIM. K St was a very run-of-the-mill team until he came. He built them up into a very winning program. Then he retired and they started going downhill fast without him. Somehow they got him to return, and he built them back up again almost immediately.

If you could bottle *whatever his magic is* we could be winners too. ha ha ha ha ha

This is very far off. K-St was the worse D-1 program when he took them over. They had a 27 game winless streak going at the time they hired Snyder, he's done absolutely amazing work there.

OK.. I see one doesn't need to mince words here. I was trying to be gracious about K St before Snyder came to them. LOL They sucked.

I guess coaching matters............

Latest posts