Bill Parcells at Practice

I love Parcells, wish he hadn't left the Cowboys. BB was listening to him very intently - kinda like, "hey, coach, I'm right here - how about drafting me in the first round?" :)

I like Parcells as well. The guy is a winner, let's hope he instilled that in our guys for this game.

As a Cowboys fan, I think Parcells did a good job with them. Parcells brought in most of the current Cowboys' players that have been mildly successful. The Dolphins did cut Matt Roth a few weeks back though. :(

Great to see Parcells at the practice, but now I suppose we will start to hear Kirk Ferentz to the Dolphins rumors from all the ESPN pundits??????????

I hope he had a conversation with Spievey and Bulaga and told them that another year at Iowa would do them well

Or maybe he is trying to scout Bulaga and make him opposite of that other nasty Big 10 tackle he took out of michigan.

Love the shot of Ferentz on 28. Pretty much tuning Parcells out. Not the best time to try to start a conversation with the captain.

Love the shot of Ferentz on 28. Pretty much tuning Parcells out. Not the best time to try to start a conversation with the captain.

I didn't get the impression that KF was tuning him out at all - just trying to watch something and listen at the same time was the impression I got by looking at that picture.

yeah, KC is big... I liked 'the stare' Bulaga had on one of this shots - looked like there might be some nastiness in him again? lol Who knows

Latest posts