Big ten T-shirt

Ozhawk

Does anyone know where I can get a BIG 10 T-shirt. One that has BIG 10 in gigantic letters on it?

I am attending a wedding this weekend and the bride and groom and pretty much the entire wedding party are huge cyclone fans.

BTW I will wear the shirt and I am NOT afraid to.
:D

Don't know what should concern me more, the message, or the fact that you are going to wear a T-shirt to a wedding.

Does anyone know where I can get a BIG 10 T-shirt. One that has BIG 10 in gigantic letters on it?

I am attending a wedding this weekend and the bride and groom and pretty much the entire wedding party are huge cyclone fans.

BTW I will wear the shirt and I am NOT afraid to.
:D

Dude, this is a really bad idea, however much we all dislike the Clones. Don't do it. I'm beggin ya.

No, take a stand and wear a T-Shirt. who cares what anyone else thinks? You think they like sitting there in hot suits? They'd be jealous they didn't have the courage to wear a T-Shirt.

Get one of those t-shirts that look like a tux with the bow-tie, then have Mountain West screen-printed on the back.

Man that's bush league...a t-shirt at a wedding!? don't grandstand on your friend like that....

at least wear the tie.... :)
Bigtentie.jpg

Make sure no one misreads the shirt and thinks it says Big Ben. Nobody wants that dude prowling around at their wedding!

Man that's bush league...a t-shirt at a wedding!? don't grandstand on your friend like that....

at least wear the tie.... :)
Bigtentie.jpg

I completely endorse this idea. I didn't necessarily have a problem with the message, you just can't wear a T-Shirt to a wedding if you are North of the Mason Dixon line. There will be way more tacky ties at the wedding than this one.

Don't know what should concern me more, the message, or the fact that you are going to wear a T-shirt to a wedding.

You must of missed the part where he said the wedding party are all ISU fans. I've never been to a wedding in a barn before, hell he might be over dressed wearing a clean t shirt.

Latest posts