Big Ten off to good start in Bowls

DeanMarshall

Congrats to Bucky Badger, Bert Bielema and Wisconsin tonight.

Is Miami in the ACC, like Georgia Tech? Did Miami play Georgia Tech this season?

What was the result when Miami played Georgia Tech?

Again, very good win for Wisconsin on ESPN> It seemed like the 2 chucklehead announcers were pulling for Thug U the entire night.
I'm guessing they both picked Thug U in their smarmy little espn office pool.

:D

OK sylvan...............I'll try to googlize it, 'kay? I'm not sure why I need a nanny watchin over my shoulder though? You wanna elaborate, sylva?

LET'S GO HAWKS !!!!!!!!

Congrats to Bucky Badger, Bert Bielema and Wisconsin tonight.

Is Miami in the ACC, like Georgia Tech? Did Miami play Georgia Tech this season?

What was the result when Miami played Georgia Tech?

Again, very good win for Wisconsin on ESPN> It seemed like the 2 chucklehead announcers were pulling for Thug U the entire night.
I'm guessing they both picked Thug U in their smarmy little espn office pool.

:D

Let me google that for you

IATrainmister-----------What's the Ben Stiller pic?

And let me guess, without even googleizing it..............I'm going out on a limb and saying that Thug U beat Georgia Tech this season? Am I right on that Desert Hawk? However, as a GaTech correctly pointed out, you cannot translate that in to any valid info, without all the iterations. (All games compared)

IATrainmister-----------What's the Ben Stiller pic?

And let me guess, without even googleizing it..............I'm going out on a limb and saying that Thug U beat Georgia Tech this season? Am I right on that Desert Hawk? However, as a GaTech correctly pointed out, you cannot translate that in to any valid info, without all the iterations. (All games compared)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SKrGSW_zqU"]YouTube- Zoolander Clips[/ame]

:055 mark

Last edited:
Bib Stiller fan, eh.

Actually, guys like Chris Farley were so much more talented and funny than Stiller.

Gosh, do I ever wish that..............

OK sylvan...............I'll try to googlize it, 'kay? I'm not sure why I need a nanny watchin over my shoulder though? You wanna elaborate, sylva?

You don't need a nanny, you just need somebody to smack you with the lazy stick.

But then, I'm sure you already use Google to find all the garbage you post, birther sites you need to follow, etc.

Also, there's no 'y' in my username, Dean, so I don't know why it's so hard to spell. See how I spelled your username? Dean. Let's try that again. D-e-a-n. Dean.

At worst, copy & paste is your friend.

:rolleyes: