Big Ten Network Special Tomorrow Night

TecmoSuperHawk

I noticed on my satellite guide there is a Big Ten Network special tomorrow night. There are no details on what it is about except that it is live. But it is not a preview show, they are showing a 2 part preview show tonight and tomorrow night. After part 2 of the preview show is this special. Could it be an announcement of the divisions?? It would coincide with what KF said yesterday. I guess we will find out.

OK jon if you get on the air then make darn sure you mention hawkoz..

somthing to the effect of " our fan base is primed, we got folks like hawkoz out there that are going to travel to home and away games....etc. etc.

Thanks in advance for doing this for me..

Yeah, why don't you all chime in here, those of you that want me to give you a shoutout..I'll see how many I can work in ;)

I will be there..and have been asked to be a part of the program to provide some opinions on the subject matter...should be a fun night ;)

I'm guessing if you leaked the details of the subject matter, you would no longer be asked to be a part of the program...so will you do it anyways??

I'm guessing if you leaked the details of the subject matter, you would no longer be asked to be a part of the program...so will you do it anyways??

I have not been appraised of the specific details of the subject matter or exactly what it will be about. I was going to be in Chicago tomorrow afternoon anyway.

As the OP stated since he saw it on the television guide, there is a program that begins at 6pm.

Last edited:
jon, you can be suttle with my name! you can pull a jon madden type thing and be talking and then go "WHAM!".

whaddayasay?!

I have not been appraised of the specific details of the subject matter. I was going to be in Chicago tomorrow afternoon anyway.

As the OP stated since he saw it on the television guide, there is a program that begins at 6pm.

Well that OP was me, so go ahead and give a shout out to me since I made everyone aware of the show :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jon, I know you learned your powers of concealment and secrecy studying at the feet of the master - KF. I would never ask you to do anything that would compromise that ability.

However, others may not have mastered the power as well as you. In other words, they may be a little more loose in the lips. Hence, stuff might seem to leek out into their fan base. So, while I am not asking you to divulge any secrets, it would be appreciated if you could find a way to clue us into who might let a little choice information slip;)

BTN is too cheap to provide closed captions for deaf and hard of hearing. Dont bother shouting out to me cuz I wont be watching.

They probably want Jon to provide commentary because we're the team/fanbase that are going to get screwed the most in this new re-alignment by being the one team getting shipped out of it's natural geographic area. :mad:

They probably want Jon to provide commentary because we're the team/fanbase that are going to get screwed the most in this new re-alignment by being the one team getting shipped out of it's natural geographic area. :mad:

I have not said anything with regards to what the subject matter is going to be. I was scheduled to be in Chicago at that date and time as we were set to have another run through of our show that debuts next Thursday. You are making a big reach here.

Latest posts