Big Red fans giving KF props. (Walsh)

Hmm...I'm def not a member. Not sure why I'm able to access it. I can't remember ever getting permision for their site??

They are just giving KF props for building guys into great lineman and so on. It's pretty cool. They even talk about how they wish they would not have lost out on Reiff.

When I click on the link, it asks for my username and password. And if I navigate from their homepage to their forums it asks me again for the username and password when I click on the thread name.

No clue man. I'm pretty new to all this myself maybe someone can help you out....Are other people having the same problem?

I didn't have any problem reading it. I believe you have to set up an account at a scout website, HawkeyeInsider is the Iowa version. Try creating an account and stay logged in. Scout drops a cookie on your PC that will allow you to read other scout websites.

I didn't have any problem reading it. I believe you have to set up an account at a scout website, HawkeyeInsider is the Iowa version. Try creating an account and stay logged in. Scout drops a cookie on your PC that will allow you to read other scout websites.

this is correct

Same thing said on Michigans board about the Walsh pick-up. R-E-S-P-E-C-T.
People over there had thought he was a lean for them for sure....

Coach Ferentz and his entire staff should be commended for the job they do. Other than for that star filled class a few years ago, Iowa's recruiting classes aren't very flashy on signing day, but Ferentz and his staff does a great job at coaching and developing the talent they have and they reap the benefits of that work with high exposure New Year's Day bowl games in South Florida.

What is funny is that by how I read that same article, I came away from it thinking that Iowa was the team to beat for his services.

I also thought it was encouraging that he mentioned Iowa in an article about Michigan recruiting. However, the Michigan fans were probably counting on the fact that his parents, especially his mom, were really sold on Michigan. Also stating that from the time he was a little kid he said that he wanted to go to Michigan gave them reason to be optimistic. I think what really hurts Michigan, no big news here, is the fact the RR is really on the hot seat. If you think he yelled a players a lot last year when things were not going well, just wait for the meltdown this year if things start to slip.

Kirk is ONE CLASS ACT

we are lucky as hell to have him running the show

Screw the "experts" .... in my book he is Top Three in the Country and worth
every damn dime he is paid

Enjoy the ride fellas ... he is building up one hellva a program as we are now
stock piling the quality to get us to levels not even Hayden took us to

I think this article in the Detroit News may be why they thought he was a strong Michigan lean.

Michigan gets high marks from athletic lineman Jordan Walsh | detnews.com | The Detroit News

I like that Mom sounds dead set on there being no distractions after he makes his choice. By her comments at the end of the article it sounds to me like she would get PI$$ED if other coach's start calling during the football season to try to change his mind and we all know that happens. That makes the early commit even stronger. I'm sure KF and the staff took that into consideration while recruiting the kid and offering so early

Kirk is heading this ship to the Promised Land

we kick *** in another BCS game fellas and a year from now will
be "entertaining" on the recruiting stage ....

Great time to be an Iowa fan !!!