Big Men offers?

Staz

Does anyone know who we have offers out to that are PF/C types that may have mutual interest?

We lost out on Kravish, who I thought we had a decent shot at especially after we got the White commit.

I look at Harris as more SF than PF due to his slight build, but more so his versatility to play on the wing. I am not real hopeful here that we end up on top.

Fant, we should hear from shortly and I am not optimistic.

Names we first heard when Fran was hire were Sequele and Katenda, but not much on either of those related to Iowa since.

Names recently mentioned on various sites have been Dickerson, Duncan, De La Rosa( who attends the same school as visitor Mondu-Missi), and Greg Mays(injured right now). Are scholarship offers out there or is it just a monitoring their progress scenario for possible spring offer?

I was hopeful that the new coaching staff and momentum would have resulted in a better idea of Fran's type of recruit. I realize that were working from behind, but with Fran's, Speraw's and Dillard's contacts in various areas of the country, I thought we would see some quicker results.

I really like what Fran did early and how he was visual and we heard more on the recruiting front. It appears lately that the information leaked has been much less. I think this first year will be difficult and was hoping we would sign some prospect with a lot of upside based on Fran's selling job of the program before the actual playing of the season began.

I remain hopeful that there are some interesting recruits still unheard of as things have been kept fairly quiet.

Any information people have on offers out there for big men that they can share would be great. We really need a big man banger/rebounder type with size in this class in my opinion.

Thanks for reading as I definitely got a little wordy.

Being a bit wordy is not a bad thing...:D

One big guy I have heard nothing on for some time is Trey McDonald, I know the offer is still out there, but nothing new for some time.
Anyone?

Latest posts