Big 10 has not spoken to anyone

I'm really glad to see Delany's first point that they want to avoid becoming a "scheduling relationship" instead of a conference. That is what bothers me the most about the 14 team proposals.

I'd be interested to know how much this process is like a coaching search, in which 3rd-person contact is made in order to gauge interest before acting officially. Especially with the multiple reports that the Big Ten has contacted schools.

I'm really glad to see Delany's first point that they want to avoid becoming a "scheduling relationship" instead of a conference. That is what bothers me the most about the 14 team proposals.

I'd be interested to know how much this process is like a coaching search, in which 3rd-person contact is made in order to gauge interest before acting officially. Especially with the multiple reports that the Big Ten has contacted schools.

I was guess that is exactly how it works. The Big Ten does not want to engage in serious talks only to get shot down. They need to have a way to gauge a school's interest unofficially.

He said the B10 didnt contact any schools, he didnt say they havent talked to any schools that contacted them. Or has he?

Latest posts