Biels stirs an already heated pot ahead of game with Auburn

LawVHawk

As if No. 8 Auburn didn't have enough of an advantage in Saturday's match-up with the 3-5 Razorbacks, winless in Biels' first four games as an SEC head coach:

Bielema's video complaint adds to feud with Auburn | College Football

The Arkansas coach's latest issue with the Tigers' coaching staff came as a result of game video Auburn shared with the Razorbacks, footage Bielema said painted a less-than-complete picture of the Tigers' plays. "There are just some clips that haven't, shall we say, the TV copy doesn't match the film copy," Bielema said.

Biels must enjoy being on the losing end of blow-outs.

This is all part of his grand plan to get hired as the Iowa head coach in 2015 after KF retires next year. Watch.

I do not EVER want to see Biels come back to Iowa City in any way shape or form. It absolutely irritates me when I hear people consider that a possibility. The guy is a classless jerk. I would still cheer for the Hawks, but it would make it pretty difficult because I can't stand the man. My hatred for Wisconsin was probably at least 50% because of Bielema. Now that he's gone I don't hate them as much. Anderson is a class act.

I do not EVER want to see Biels come back to Iowa City in any way shape or form. It absolutely irritates me when I hear people consider that a possibility. The guy is a classless jerk. I would still cheer for the Hawks, but it would make it pretty difficult because I can't stand the man. My hatred for Wisconsin was probably at least 50% because of Bielema. Now that he's gone I don't hate them as much. Anderson is a class act.
AGREE

It would be irritating though to be given game film that doesn't show enough of the team you are supposed to be scouting.

That being said: you don't complain about it in public. Call the Auburn staff and discuss it with them.

Oh, and Biels as Iowa coach? Me no likey.

As if No. 8 Auburn didn't have enough of an advantage in Saturday's match-up with the 3-5 Razorbacks, winless in Biels' first four games as an SEC head coach:

Bielema's video complaint adds to feud with Auburn | College Football

The Arkansas coach's latest issue with the Tigers' coaching staff came as a result of game video Auburn shared with the Razorbacks, footage Bielema said painted a less-than-complete picture of the Tigers' plays. "There are just some clips that haven't, shall we say, the TV copy doesn't match the film copy," Bielema said.

Biels must enjoy being on the losing end of blow-outs.

Must just be the SEC way. Wasn't a similar complaint leveled against OSU after Meyer took the reigns?

I agree with you bro. I can not stand Biels I think he is an arrogant and cocky man. He want last long at Arkansas

Latest posts