Bielema

Bielema’s resume speaks for itself. 2 outright B1G championships and one co-championship. Led his program to 3 straight Rose Bowls and has a B1G winning percentage of .660 in 6 seasons. Thats a pretty impressive 6 year run.

I don’t think Kirk had to make any calls on this one.

Does Belly need a new Oline coach or run game coordinator? Just curious. Because I don't think Kirk would need to call on that one either. ;)

Does Belly need a new Oline coach or run game coordinator? Just curious. Because I don't think Kirk would need to call on that one either. ;)
No way would anyone get a look at OL coach when this guy and his belly are out there.

tenor.gif

Finally get to see my dream of Adrian Clayborn lacing it up for Coach Biels?

Not so fast speedster. Clayborn could be cut on a moments notice by big Bill who does it all the time. Not sure if it is Belichek or some other personnel person being a savant but the Pats make some very quizzical personnel moves really pay off. They dont like to sign many players to a second big contract or keep them around a super long time.

I think they let Troy Brown go when he still had several good years left and then they got Brown back probably at a big discount and Brown played well.

So if Bielema gets that gig and Clayborn gets a ring maybe Clayborn retires or maybe he is gone.

Maybe his wife wants to spend some of their money on clothes in Manhattan?

Do we still have Bielema on a pedestal because he was once a Hawkeye?

Latest posts