Bielema running his mouth again

spliff45

He made a comment where he is using the death of a Cal player to support the defensive sub rule. The Cal AD was less than impressed with those comments.

Bret Bielema cites player’s death to support defensive sub rule | CollegeFootballTalk

Sandy Barbour‏@gobearsAD·1 hr
Bret Bielema's comments about our Ted Agu are misinformed, ill-advised and beyond insensitive

Sandy Barbour‏@gobearsAD·1 hr
Using the tragic loss of one of our student athletes as a platform to further a personal agenda in a public setting is beyond inappropriate

BB is doing more than running his mouth, this subbing rule doesnt seem to be linked in any way to to this Cal player.

Hardly a Biels fan but I don't see this as running his mouth, simply stating his view in support of a rule change. He was asked his opinion; he gave it. What's wrong with that?

Hardly a Biels fan but I don't see this as running his mouth, simply stating his view in support of a rule change. He was asked his opinion; he gave it. What's wrong with that?

Um the Cal player died off of the playing field. Biels referenced his death as evidence that the rule should be changed. It made absolutely no sense, and as the Cal AD stated he's using the tragic death of one of their players in order to further his personal agenda. If you don't see what's wrong with that I don't know what to tell ya.

Just that the Cal players death has nothing to do with a substitution rule. The context is completely wrong. Kinda strange way to try and make your point.

Latest posts