BF to Maryland

Frost is also sitting on a 16 million dollar buy out, so he can be more choosy. He wants back in and he will get an opportunity. He just needs to convince one HC that he will approach the job professionally as OC. He honestly should have went to rehab. Worked for Sark. He is too young and had a wildly successful resume until he got to Nebbie. He still knows how to call plays and coach.
Agree with all of this. We haven't seen the last of him he'll eventually get a job and a chance to reboot his career too. Just might not be on the same timeline as some others.

Still a B1G gig but zero expectations of success.

No matter what happens you can always use the excuse, "Yeah, but we're Maryland..."

And you'd be correct.

I remember back in the day when Maryland had a really good basketball program. Definitely was a basketball school. Not sure what the hell they are now. Gymnastics maybe??

I remember back in the day when Maryland had a really good basketball program. Definitely was a basketball school. Not sure what the hell they are now. Gymnastics maybe??
Yeah for awhile there both mens and womens team was pretty good. They sure aren't what they used to be at all. I don't think they are hanging their hats on anything nowadays .

Who is the HC at Maryland now. Don't make me Google it.

Honestly, nationwide the average college football fan wouldn't know who Iowa head coach is if you asked them. I’ve spoken to many out here in Utah that didn’t know.

I bet more college football fans know who Brian is over who Iowa’s head coach is.

Most fans are focused on their own team. It also helps like hell to be truly relevant and in many cases that doesn’t always hold true. As big of program as Alabama has been for over a decade, most college football fans probably have no clue who their head coach is right now.

BF to kind of sit back, access things, many things and decide if he is capped as a very good line. This doesn't sound like a tough or permanent position. Keeping his name out there should be important to BF right now. He was a good O line coach, maybe that's the life for him. Or something else entirely and time enough to ponder options.

Latest posts