Better team won

No they aren't. They didn't have a full squad and Iowa missed their free throws.

Iowa should have won this freaking game. MSU wasn't better tonight. Iowa beat themselves.

They are one of the best teams to adjust to circumstances. When physical play is allowed, they get more physical. When guys are down, others step up. Rebounds, tips, loose balls, they always seem to get the ones they need, against Iowa anyway. Appling always seems to hit a big shot.

Great teams take advantage of games like this. MSU was undermanned, on the road, and still beat us. They are the better team. Reffing might have been bad at times, but you have to overcome that in a game like this.

Horrible shooting killed Iowa.

Great teams take advantage of games like this. MSU was undermanned, on the road, and still beat us. They are the better team. Reffing might have been bad at times, but you have to overcome that in a game like this.

Horrible shooting killed Iowa.

Truth. Disappointing loss. Not much more to say. Same ole same ole... Missed FT's, missed shot that would have won the game, OT loss. Seen this movie before.

We are average to above avearge. They are great. We were probably a little overhyped.

Iowa shot 43 free throws to 20 for MSU.
Even the refs tried to give the game to Iowa but, they couldn't do it.
Better team won.

Probably should say the team that fought just a little bit harder won.

Heck, Harris even had an off night. That team should not have beat Iowa.

No they aren't. They didn't have a full squad and Iowa missed their free throws.

Iowa should have won this freaking game. MSU wasn't better tonight. Iowa beat themselves.

LOL

MSU just beat us on our home court with a sellout crowd shooting 23 less FT's than us AND they were missing TWO of their best players.

The better team won. Period.

No, the more experienced team won.

If we're talking about experience winning close games, I agree with you. MSU has been there, done that many times.

Overall playing experience, Iowa has 5 returning starters from year ago along with 1 SR, 2 JRs, and 2 SOs coming off the bench.

Five losses in 5 games we could have and maybe should have won. Fact is they didn't. They are not capable of getting over that hurdle? It may have come down to FT shooting. I know it did this game and ISU.

Iowa will end up .500 in conference cause they can't win against good teams at all. They just choke it away like nothing I have ever seen. Teams gives more games away and that makes them very average.

Very disappointed with this loss at home against MSU.

I watched the game on ESPN & can't believe Iowa lost to a MSU team missing some key players. MSU is a well coached team regardless of the situation with personnel.

Iowa needs to make free throws period & have a better unit down the stretch.

If Iowa wants to be a top tier team, then they need to beat the top teams when they've got the opportunity.

I saw way to many opportunities lost by this Iowa team tonight & had the chance to bury MSU.

If Iowa wants to make a serious run for an NCAA bid, then play better down the stretch in all games.

I'm very frustrated with this team when they have opportunities to win.

Latest posts