Best available talent - spring signing period

Kingsbury14

Can anyone post a list of the best available uncommitted high school and JUCOs? I know about the Siena players. Might be tough to know who we are going to target without a staff named yet however.

I know there are several HS players still undecided. Several of them ranked in the top 100. I doubt coach Fran can pull in any top 100 recruits, but there are still several good options out there.

I heard today that there is a combo at a Juco School in Missouri that is pretty tough. I heard a 6-5 guard and a 6-11 big man. They lost in the national championship for Div 1 juco I do believe. Hope coach fran goes and talks to those boys! I don't know names or anything else, this was just brought to my attention today through another poster who messaged me about it.

I think we need to go JUCO. 2 impact JUCO's in what we need. And we have a great pitch for impact JUCO players. New coach who plays up-tempo, Big 10 conference, and immediate playing time. The last two are huge, JUCO's have a sense of urgency, we can accommodate. These players aren't recruited as heavily by the top schools who can get top high school players, I see no reason why we can't compete for some of these kids.

Marquise Carter is the guard. Someone reported that Fran was talking a look at him. I don't know about the big man though.

Latest posts