Besides Wrestling, when will Iowa ever have real nice things?

HaydenHawk56

Unacceptable loss all considering the team make-up, situation, and what they could be playing for. Mind-blowing disappointing. But, yet, not all that surprising based on the history.

Unacceptable loss all considering the team make-up, situation, and what they could be playing for. Mind-blowing disappointing. But, yet, not all that surprising based on the history.
You will be pining like hell for this team a year from now when Garza, JBo and probably Wieskamp are gone.

Doesnt mean this loss wasnt disappointing.

And, unfortunately, Frans teams have a history of fading in the second half of seasons.

I hope this team is different and think it will be.

We play in the best conference in the country by a mile and a half. This is going to happen.

Bohannon’s inexplicable inconsistency showed up again and they shot out of their minds from three.

Same thing MN did.

Still #3 in Kenpom...

It's college basketball. Games like last night happen. Just need to flush it and don't let it beat you more than once.

It was a bad loss, but Iowa is still a top 5 team in the country. Anyone who thinks a team is winning the B1G this season with out at least 5 losses just doesn't pay attention to what's going on in the conference. Indiana is a top 50 net team.

Couldn't hit shots. Indiana played tough D. Physical game and when we couldn't hit shots..forget about it. Frederick going out hurt. Even if he's not scoring 20 he's always a threat. Indiana has played tough in all their losses. Big Ten..its tough every night.

Doesnt mean this loss wasnt disappointing.

And, unfortunately, Frans teams have a history of fading in the second half of seasons.

I hope this team is different and think it will be.
I agree with you this was a very disappointing loss. I was also thinking as Iowa was on its way to losing last night, that Fran's teams fade towards the end of the season.

Yes Indiana played tough, but Iowa beat themselves. Its happened a few times this year where Iowa comes out and plays like they ate dinner five minutes before the game. When we shoot 20 percent from the field in the second half there is really no way to win a game like that.

Indiana D made the difference in my mind. Our 3 point arsenal was shut down very effectively. Indiana had the athletes to defend the 3 so let Garza beat us on his own if he can. Personally don't think CJ would have made that much difference. Had no points in his 13 minutes last night and stat line (outside of NW) has been marginal in last 5 games. Hope he makes it back soon. Remembering he had foot surgery not that long ago.

Don't look forward to playing IN again in a couple weeks. Miller had them ready to play last night.

Indiana D made the difference in my mind. Our 3 point arsenal was shut down very effectively. Indiana had the athletes to defend the 3 so let Garza beat us on his own if he can. Personally don't think CJ would have made that much difference. Had no points in his 13 minutes last night and stat line (outside of NW) has been marginal in last 5 games. Hope he makes it back soon. Remembering he had foot surgery not that long ago.

Don't look forward to playing IN again in a couple weeks. Miller had them ready to play last night.
I agree that Indiana played good defense. I do think that CJ, whether he is hitting or not, draws a lot of attention and missing him last night affected the game. Whoever is in for him, the defense doesn't have to account for to the same degree. Of course, it helps if he is hitting the shot. I also think that a big reason he had no points was due to him not being able to move around effectively.

Latest posts