Beilein Stays At Michigan

Doesn't sound like he turned the Pistons down...sounds more like he wasn't even offered the job in the first place.

Besides...what NBA team wants a 65 year old head coach not named Gregg Popovich or Mike D'Antoni?

I'd be shocked if Carton picks Iowa over Michigan.

200_d.gif

I don't think there's anything wrong if he did but with his contract extension in discussion, ya gotta wonder if the interviewing for the Pistons job was an attempt for leverage.

If Fran was able to leverage Barta into giving him that latest deal with unknown-teams X and Y, imagine the amount of leverage Beilein was able to use from a Pistons' offer. I mean it's laughable really.

You gotta be naive or stupid to think this, and I know you aren't naive. Of course he did this to get more money for him and his assistants.

I know the family. He just took a look. Nothing more. He id an old school gentleman.

I can be stupid. Im not naive. Right now waitng on surgery to get over. Great view of Kinnick.

If Fran was able to leverage Barta into giving him that latest deal with unknown-teams X and Y, imagine the amount of leverage Beilein was able to use from a Pistons' offer. I mean it's laughable really.

He also has 2 NCAA runner ups, an elite 8 and sweet 16 in his last 7 years at Michigan too. It's a lot more believable that he would have outside interest based on the results.

I know the family. He just took a look. Nothing more. He id an old school gentleman.

I can be stupid. Im not naive. Right now waitng on surgery to get over. Great view of Kinnick.
Then why did he get a 20% increase in his salary if his current contract wasn't up.

Well, why don't ya get us some pics of Kinnick & the water tower ya lazy ass.:)

He is too busy advising Beielin on how to negotiate a shitty contract. Seems like @HawkGold is from the Barta school of negotiations.....don't use any available leverage to get a better deal.

Because I cant get the pics to attach. Looking at both. Watching them put concrete rows withe the crane up. Looks dangerous. Will post when back and off my lazy ....

Nobody on here ever asks for your advice.......yet you give it nonstop.

I'm just fing with you @Gold, hope your procedure wasn't anything serious and you are up and back at em soon!

Im a bit off my game. Walked right into that.