be honest, how many people forgot there was a game last night

I'm trying to forget Iowa even has a basketball team before the whole team implodes.

I didn't forget, but I was busy watching some classic Christmas movies with the wife last night. At this point, I will still pay attention to what the team is doing, but I've got to become one who follows from a distance, for sanity's sake.

It is not that hard to remember when the games are with modern technologies. If looking at a schedule is not enough one can set up text alerts, or other reminders. If there is a struggle over who decides what to watch and you don't have a second TV, check the internet or listen to the radio. Or go to a local establishment to watch the game.

If you missed last nights game you missed a good win over a quality opponent. However you can catch the replay on your watchespn app, or the espn 3 website.

It is not that hard to remember when the games are with modern technologies. If looking at a schedule is not enough one can set up text alerts, or other reminders. If there is a struggle over who decides what to watch and you don't have a second TV, check the internet or listen to the radio. Or go to a local establishment to watch the game.

If you missed last nights game you missed a good win over a quality opponent. However you can catch the replay on your watchespn app, or the espn 3 website.

I didn't. I watched it and enjoyed it. I wanted to see how the team would bounce back. They played fairly well against a decent opponent.

For Espn 3 games, get roku or chromcast, download the watch espn app, and you have it on your TV. The replay is also available on this app.

I forgot and I really didnt care.

Was it on tv or just online

I DIDN'T forget and I really didn't care. Sorry, but I've had enough 'North Florida' games over the years. It was meaningless and the only time games like this draw any interest from me anymore is if we're trying to keep an undefeated record in tact at the time it's played. Otherwise. games like this are useless. Obviously didn't have to worry about the undefeated aspect this year.

I DIDN'T forget and I really didn't care. Sorry, but I've had enough 'North Florida' games over the years. It was meaningless and the only time games like this draw any interest from me anymore is if we're trying to keep an undefeated record in tact at the time it's played. Otherwise. games like this are useless. Obviously didn't have to worry about the undefeated aspect this year.

That's the joy of most non-conference games.. Iowa is supposed to win these, and if they do, fine. If they lose, would you be glad to have seen it? It's really kind of a lose-lose, and I usually just watch these games mainly to see how the team looks, who's improving, etc. Outside of a few particular games, college basketball season doesn't get very interesting for me until Big Ten play starts.

Lol....great thread (seriously)....there was a time where I knew when/where all the BB games were.

I now keep a season-calendar both at work and next to my computer here at home, and dang if I had to do a double-take to realize the game was on.

I forgot too.

Tuned in to Dolph/Hansen w/8 minutes in. It's hard to know what's actually happening but last night was entertaining. I've never heard those two as exasperated as last night.

I completely forgot. I didn't expect a Monday game and I looked today and saw I missed it. As disgusted as I've been the last couple of games I would have been watching. Was there a game thread? I didn't see one.

I think it had more to do with it being a Monday game than anything else. I remembered all day but it seemed odd that it was a game day.

Latest posts