MSU: Rose
Stanford/ASU: Rose
South Carolina/Mizzou/Auburn: Sugar
UCF: Sugar
Clemson: Orange
Okie St/Texas/Baylor: Fiesta
Oregon: At Large- Fiesta
Alabama: At Large- Orange

Am i missing anyone here? Northern Illinois could still a bid by being in the top 16 of the BCS and finishing ahead of a AQ team (UCF)

Northern Illinois? Ranked 14 right now in the BCS. Isn't that the magic number for them? Not really sure.

Northern Illinois? Ranked 14 right now in the BCS. Isn't that the magic number for them? Not really sure.

Updated post, it looks like 12 is the magic number, but if they finish ahead of an AQ team (UCF) they are in, if they are top 16. Looks like Bama or Oregon (most likely Oregon is SOL)

Updated post, it looks like 12 is the magic number, but if they finish ahead of an AQ team (UCF) they are in, if they are top 16. Looks like Bama or Oregon (most likely Oregon is SOL)

Gotcha. Wasn't sure on the rules, but I knew there were a couple of things that could get them, but couldn't remember what it was. I'd say your projections look good.

Gotcha. Wasn't sure on the rules, but I knew there were a couple of things that could get them, but couldn't remember what it was. I'd say your projections look good.
N. Illinois could also be ahead of AQ Texas is they beat Baylor and Okie St. loses to Oklahoma. Its looking like Oregon (who was complaining about the possibility of another Rose Bowl), may be out of the BCS for the first time since 2008 and playing in the Alamo Bowl.

N. Illinois could also be ahead of AQ Texas is they beat Baylor and Okie St. loses to Oklahoma. Its looking like Oregon (who was complaining about the possibility of another Rose Bowl), may be out of the BCS for the first time since 2008 and playing in the Alamo Bowl.

Don't know the likelihood of it, but I'd love to see an Oregon-Baylor Alamo Bowl.

Don't know the likelihood of it, but I'd love to see an Oregon-Baylor Alamo Bowl.

First to 100 wins.

I would hope Northern Illinois would not get snubbed in favor of Oregon or Clemson or two-loss Baylor/OK State. What a crime that would be.

(Did anyone else notice that North Dakota State got a vote in the AP poll last week?)

With Wisconsin's loss, it's quite possible they drop out of the rankings.

That'd give Ohio State zero games/wins against currently ranked teams (ranked AT THE TIME doesn't matter) going into the B1G Championship game.

Even as a Big Ten fan, that's terrible.. and it's a very big possibility they do indeed get jumped.

I suppose there's some chance now of an Oregon-Baylor Fiesta Bowl, if only the Orange would pick UCF over Ohio State. Looking more likely that Oregon (or maybe Oklahoma?) gets blasted by Alabama in the Sugar and Baylor cakewalks against UCF in the Fiesta.

Latest posts