BB Workouts

Stupid comment. Dailey is probably lifting a personal record. Lots of plates on that bar.
He isn't even lifting it off the ground. If they don't have any problem cheating in the weightroom, they shouldn't have any problems cheating in recruiting. Amirite?

He isn't even lifting it off the ground. If they don't have any problem cheating in the weightroom, they shouldn't have any problems cheating in recruiting. Amirite?

Lol. I'm not sure if using a 6" platform is cheating, but I have been crying for Fran to get a little dirty on a recruit here and there. Basketball is a sport where 1 guy can make all the difference. Imagine Iowa basketball with a Marcus Paige. Imagine Iowa basketball the last 2 years with Tony Carr. I bet it isn't anywhere near the shit show that we lived.

Fran needs to learn how to stab someone and keep a clean hand.

Stupid comment. Dailey is probably lifting a personal record. Lots of plates on that bar.

not to mention, they could all be on the same schedule and could have already completed their reps. that's like looking at a picture of a bunch of people walking down the sidewalk in NYC and saying "ha, the fools are all lost."

Lol. I'm not sure if using a 6" platform is cheating, but I have been crying for Fran to get a little dirty on a recruit here and there. Basketball is a sport where 1 guy can make all the difference. Imagine Iowa basketball with a Marcus Paige. Imagine Iowa basketball the last 2 years with Tony Carr. I bet it isn't anywhere near the shit show that we lived.

Fran needs to learn how to stab someone and keep a clean hand.

when you're 6'6" and above, you can do some serious lower back harm over extending. lifting weights for hoopsters is different than for footballers. hoopsters want strength, not necessarily bulk. Strong lean muscle not bulky muscle that would hinder range of motion.

when you're 6'6" and above, you can do some serious lower back harm over extending. lifting weights for hoopsters is different than for footballers. hoopsters want strength, not necessarily bulk. Strong lean muscle not bulky muscle that would hinder range of motion.
Dude, don't even go there.

Ya I can't say that I am proficient in the strength and conditioning programs for D1 basketball, but I have seen platforms used before so I didn't think much of it.

"One working, three watching", sounds like Fran's defensive philosophy the last two years. The twitter guy completely missed the opportunity to joke (based on only one picture of course) how JBo and Cook appear to work out the same way they play defense, and by the looks of it are already in mid-season form.

Doesn't seem like Dailey should already be a junior, probably should've redshirted him when he started. That new football eligibility rule for true freshman might not be a bad add to basketball too.

"One working, three watching", sounds like Fran's defensive philosophy the last two years. The twitter guy completely missed the opportunity to joke (based on only one picture of course) how JBo and Cook appear to work out the same way they play defense, and by the looks of it are already in mid-season form.

Doesn't seem like Dailey should already be a junior, probably should've redshirted him when he started. That new football eligibility rule for true freshman might not be a bad add to basketball too.
One working three watching? Please post proof of a time where one was working.

The white dude in the pic wasn't JoBo. Guessing Riley Till or some other walk on