BB recruit /shame on u

drldm

does anyone have the skinny on this power forward from Kentucky getting his paper work ready to make a Oct. visit ? George Fant.
Shame on the westside $$ people that wouldn't keep the wave going, what a lousy impression on the recruits that were visting.

Wrong. If they killed the WAVE, they did a great service to the University of Iowa.
They protected the reputation of the Iowa fan base as intelligent football fans who refuse to take the attention away from the field of play.

Disclaimer: been a wave hater for years so I may not be unbiased.

Wrong. If they killed the WAVE, they did a great service to the University of Iowa.
They protected the reputation of the Iowa fan base as intelligent football fans who refuse to take the attention away from the field of play.

Disclaimer: been a wave hater for years so I may not be unbiased.

Amen. The other two things that need to go are the "gator chomp" & the student section going "O, O, O, O, O, O", like OSU does. If you have ever been to OSU this is more annoying than the thing they sing at the big house. It is impressive however, how loud it gets when the students do it there but like the gator chomp, it is not ours.

Amen. The other two things that need to go are the "gator chomp" & the student section going "O, O, O, O, O, O", like OSU does. If you have ever been to OSU this is more annoying than the thing they sing at the big house. It is impressive however, how loud it gets when the students do it there but like the gator chomp, it is not ours.

I have heard that the gator chomp originated at Iowa, not sure if it is true.

Latest posts