Battle for Atlantis TV Information.....

I believe NBC sports is just like FXX on direct tv....I still get the movie channels but have to pay an additional cost for FXX. I hope I am wrong about NBC Sports. I will look into it but when Fox Sports 1 came in it replaced their coverage of Versus/NBC Sports and CBS Sports. I know FXX isn't included because my DVR no longer records The League. :mad:

The Xavier-Iowa game is listed at 7 p.m. EST on the NBC Sports Live Extra app on my iPad (as is the 9:30 Tennessee-UTEP matchup). The NBC Sports feeds have been excellent (high quality video, reliable streaming) in the past and I would expect them to be Thursday night and the rest of the way.

Will we be able to get it on the radio anywhere? I'll be driving to Nebraska Thursday night and won't get to watch it.

Anybody else have direct but not NBC sports? Tried to set it to record but no dice.

I have DirecTV, but not NBC Sports. I don't think it's part of the sports pack, but if it is, I can call and get one month free every year if I call and request it. The operator told me the first time I tried that subscribers don't realize this, but that they don't publicize it. You get your choice of the movie channels, sports pack, and maybe another choice or two. I usually use it if Iowa plays on a FSN I don't get or something like that. If it is part of the sports pack, I'll be calling soon. It doesn't take them any time at all to activate it. They'll actually tell you to go to your TV to check to make sure it's activated before they let you hang up.

I have DirecTV, but not NBC Sports. I don't think it's part of the sports pack, but if it is, I can call and get one month free every year if I call and request it. The operator told me the first time I tried that subscribers don't realize this, but that they don't publicize it. You get your choice of the movie channels, sports pack, and maybe another choice or two. I usually use it if Iowa plays on a FSN I don't get or something like that. If it is part of the sports pack, I'll be calling soon. It doesn't take them any time at all to activate it. They'll actually tell you to go to your TV to check to make sure it's activated before they let you hang up.

NBC Sports is channel 220 on Directv for me in KC. AXS is 340. I get them both and I think I just have the Xtra package without the sport package added on. Maybe the Xtra package includes all the sports, not sure?

Also, I have to think they will send radio coverage to the Bahamas to cover the Hawks, so TM you should pick it up on WHO. I remember listening to them years ago when they played in Hawaii.

NBC Sports is channel 220 on Directv for me in KC. AXS is 340. I get them both and I think I just have the Xtra package without the sport package added on. Maybe the Xtra package includes all the sports, not sure?

Also, I have to think they will send radio coverage to the Bahamas to cover the Hawks, so TM you should pick it up on WHO. I remember listening to them years ago when they played in Hawaii.

Thanks. I have the Xtra package (insert dirty joke here), and I have NBC Sports listed as 220, but it's grayed out on the on-screen guide, which means I don't get it. I go to the menu and choose "all channels" and there isn't even an AXS listed and there is nothing listed for 340. Weird. Guess they'll have to win without me!

I called directv and added the sports package cost 5 bucks more a month and can cancel at anytime. Took 5 minutes and it was on so theres still time to add it today.

Dish it is on Ch 159 or 9466, it is not available on the package I have (Top 200 with Sports package).

Edit: I just found out you need Top 250 package.

Last edited:

Latest posts